MyPrepaidCenter.com is an online portal where Visa or MasterCard credit cardholders can directly check their account balance. MyPrepaidCenter provides a more secure way to purchase instead of handling cash. Read through this post to learn the step by step process to activate your card and know the benefits of using this portal.
How to Login?
You are maybe worried about how you will log in to your Myprepaidcenter prepaid visa, Mastercard account, or Discover. For the first time using this site, you will need to visit www.Myprepaidcenter.com and fill up the information on the right corner of your screen. Enter your 16-digit card number in front of your card. Then, enter the card’s expiry date in the dropdown windows, and from the back part of your card, enter the 3-digit security code. After that, check the box saying, “I’m not a robot” box. Finally, click on the “Login.”
Enter your information at the left-hand corner of the website (MyPrepaidCenter) of your screen if you want to return the user with a profile. Do this by entering your username in the “username” box then, enter your password, and click “Login.”
You must create a profile in the Security question and associated email address to log in with your username. Take note that the Myprepaidcenter username cannot have a card number, and it must have at least 1 letter. The password of your Myprepaidcenter account must have at least seven characters but not more than 50 characters. This password must have at least two of either the uppercase, lowercase letters, and numbers.
What is MyPrepaidCenter.com?
MyPrepaidCenter.com is the official website for Blackhawk Networks’ Prepaid Visa Gift Cards. It allows cardholders to activate and register their Discover, MasterCard, or Visa cards, check their balances, track their purchases, change personal details, make a payment, as well as take advantage of various features and benefits provided in the portal. This portal is protected by Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, which technology encrypts all information submitted online.
How to activate a prepaid card
After receiving the card, cardholders must visit the official website of MyPrepaidCenter, www.MyPrepaidCenter.com to activate it. Here is the step-by-step guide in card activation:
- On the right side, provide the 16-digit card number, 3-digit security code (located at the back of the card), and the validity date of the card.
- Check the “I’m not a Robot” box.
- Click on the “Log in” tab.
- The “Create Profile” page will launch and users would need to enter their details like Name, email, card information, among others.
- Users will also be asked to provide a username and password, which they will use when logging in to the portal. Note: The username should have at least 1 letter and 1 number, but should not include the whole card number. The password should be between 7-50 characters and MUST contain at least two of these: an uppercase letter, lowercase, and number.
- Once completed, click submit.
- A verification email will be sent to confirm the card activation. Cardholders can now use their MasterCard/Visa cards.
Note: There is a limit on the card values, so be cautious with spending. Users may check the remaining card balance through the portal. They just need to enter their username and password to access the portal again.
Where to use of MyPrepaidCenter
Aside from card activation, convenience and security are primary features of MyPrepaidCenter.com portal. Here are other features and benefits of using the portal.
- Users will have 24/7 access to their card information and usage.
- They can track purchases, due dates, card limits, and remaining balance. Transactions within the last 30 days can be viewed on the “My Cards” page.
- Cardholders may also make direct payment through the portal
- They may also manage their account details like PIN and other information
- Take advantage of various deals like 5% cashback on card usage. See the list of participating merchants on the online portal. Get the 5% cashback after 7-10 business days. This feature is not eligible for PIN transactions, purchases of gift cards, and transactions made outside of the U.S.
How to check MyPrepaidCenter balance online?
Checking your Myprepaidcenter balance through online is possible and stress-free. It is secure and more convenient to view My prepaid balance online. Here is the guide for you to check for the balance of your card:
- Log in to your Myprepaidcenter account.
- Give the details of your card if you are not yet registered.
- After you log in, click on your card to show transaction history, including your available balance, your last transaction, and the subscribed payments. You can also check other credit card balance on the internet too.
My prepaid balance is another portal issued by Meta bank for checking prepaid card balance. With this portal, you can quickly check your prepaid card details, withdraw history, balance, purchase history, etc.
Some tips on using MyPrepaidCenter prepaid debit card
Myprepaidcenter prepaid debit card is convenient to use. Here are some tips on using your MyPrepaidCenter prepaid debit card:
- Check the available balance before making a purchase. Any transaction more than the available balance will be declined.
- While not all cards can be used anywhere, the Prepaid Visa debit card can be used everywhere where Visa debit cards are accepted, except at gas pumps and ATMs. It will also give 5% cashback when used at select merchants like Bath and Beyond, Gap, Red Lobster, Panera Bed, Red Robin, among others. Login to MyPrepaidCenter.com to see the complete list of merchants providing a 5% cashback.
- Always select “Credit” when using your card. Sign the transaction receipt.
- When using multiple payments in a single transaction, use the prepaid card last. Check the credit balance before making the payment.
- The prepaid card expires after midnight EST of the last day of the month of valid thru date written on the front of the card. However, the cardholder can request to receive the remaining funds on the expired card by calling the Customer Service, although a fee may apply.
- If the card holder’s name is not written on the card, the cardholder must register it first at MyPrepaidCenter.com before making an online purchase, so the online merchant can check the billing address.
- Keep a written copy of the credit card number and contact number of the customer service, which can be used in case the card is lost or stolen. Call Customer Service immediately.
- When using the card internationally, check the list of “prohibited” countries. There will be a 2% conversion fee of the purchased amount.
MyPrepaidCenter.com is the official website for Blackhawk Networks’ Prepaid Visa Gift Cards. This portal is protected by Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, which technology encrypts all information submitted online.
Aside from card activation, convenience and security are primary features of MyPrepaidCenter.com portal. It allows cardholders to activate and register their Discover, MasterCard, or Visa cards, check their balances, track their purchases, change personal details, make a payment, as well as take advantage of various features and benefits provided in the portal.
After receiving the card, cardholders must visit the official website, www.MyPrepaidCenter.com to activate it. Here is the step-by-step guide in MyPrepaidCenter card activation:
We hope this post has given sufficient information about MyPrepaidCenter.com, its uses, and its features. Should you have questions or feedback about this article (MyPrepaidCenter), feel free to leave us a comment.