The American Association of Retired Persons or AARP is a non-profit organization assisting the middle-aged and senior citizens in the United States. It has launched MyAARPMedicare to provide an online platform for its members to access their AARP Medicare accounts.
We will provide all the necessary details about MyAARPMedicare, its services, login requirements, and process, among others. Enjoy reading!
- 1 The AARP’s Medicare
- 2 MyAARPMedicare
- 3 MyAARPMedicare Advantages
- 4 FAQ
The AARP’s Medicare
MyAARPMedicare aims at providing complete healthcare and wellness services for its consumers, including individuals, businesses, military personnel, retirees, and their families as well as Medicare and Medicaid beneficiaries. The AARP also has established a platform to help people lead a healthy life. It has partnered with more than 1 million doctors and health care experts as well as signed up deals with 6,000 hospitals and other care centers across the country.
What is AARP?
The acronym AARP stands for the American Association of Retired Persons, an American NGO located in Washington, D.C. The organization assists its members with their needs. Those above 50 years old, whether working or retired, could be a member of AARP.
It was founded in 1958 by Leonard Davis and Ethel Percy Andrus. The organization’s mission is “Empowering People to Choose How They Live As They Age” and it already has more than 30 million active members as of 2018.
The AARP Medicare
The AARP Medicare offers complete health insurance coverage to all AARP members. The insurance is in partnership with the United Insurance Company, so the service is also called the AARP United Healthcare Providers. Following are the features of AARP Medicare advantage plans:
- Choose from various medical insurance plans that meet your requirements and budget currently and also for the future.
- Access a personal doctor, provided that the doctor accepts AARP Medicare clients.
- Enjoy the insurance coverage even when you travel anywhere within the United States.
- Visit any specialist doctor even without a referral, provided the doctor accepts AARP Medicare patients.
- Access the AARP account 24/7 via www.Medicare.uhc.com.
MyAARPMedicare is the online portal created to support the AARP Medicare, providing its members 24/7 access to their account. Members will need to access the official website www.Medicare.uhc.com to register and login and to manage their accounts and access their health records.
It also allows customers to express their views regarding the products and services and being offered by the company by rating them. Follow the step-by-step guide on how to register to MyaarpMedicare Account.
How to register for MyAARPMedicare?
Before registering for MyAARP Medicare, members would need to have either a smartphone, laptop, computer, or tablet. You must be connected to a stable Internet. Also, you should know either English or Spanish language since the website is written in these languages.
When all are set up, members can now sign up for the MyAARPMedicare account online. Here is the simple process to do so:
- Visit the official MyAARP Medicare Registration page. Click here to access it.
- Provide all the details in the MyAARP Medicare Registration form: first and last name, date of birth, zip code, and AARP Medicare plan member ID.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- Next, enter the email address where the password will be sent.
How to login?
After completing the MyAARP Medicare Registration, members can now login to MyAARP Medicare. Here, they can access their MyAARP Medicare accounts on the online portal.
- Type www.Medicare.uhc.com on the browser. The MyAARPMedicare login form will then load up.
- Enter the username and password for the MyAARP Medicare online account.
- Click on the “Sign In” button.
- Users may opt to tick the “Remember Me” box above the Sign In button, allowing their browser to remember their MyAARP Medicare username and password for easier access.
MyAARPMedicare provides a platform where users can enjoy a convenient and safe way to pay their medical bills. Besides, they can manage their health insurance and medical account, among others.
Features and Benefits
The AARP members may enjoy numerous benefits when accessing MyAARPMedicare. Here are some of its important features.
- Have 24/7 access to AARP Medicare services.
- View medical records anywhere, anytime.
- Receive updates on medical insurance benefits.
- Get a health insurance plan or upgrade the existing one.
- Make any transactions from the account at any time.
- Pay bills online using a member’s medical account.
How to Make Online Payment
Members who have set up their MyAARP Medicare account can pay their bills online, without the need to go to their office or store. Simply follow these instructions.
- Connect to the Internet using a computer or any smart device.
- Launch a browser and type www.Medicare.uhc.com.
- Enter the MyAARPMedicare username and password to page.
- Click to view and manage Personal Health Records as well as claim benefits.
- Plus, members can track their member allowances to save some money.
How to Recover Username and Password
For security purposes, most members do not keep their MyAARP Medicare login details. In case the members forget their username or password, here are simple processes to retrieve it.
With numerous online accounts that we manage, there is a chance that users forget their MyAARP Medicare username. To retrieve the username, follow these simple steps:
- On the login page, click on the “Forgot Username” link below the Submit button.
- Enter the first name, last name, date of birth, and email address associated with the account.
- The correct username will be sent to the email address provided.
Keeping various passwords is a hard task and forgetting about it is somehow inevitable. To retrieve MyAARPMedicare password, follow these simple steps:
- To retrieve the password, users just need to click on the “Forgot Password” link on the login page.
- Enter the username and click on the Continue button.
- The password reset link will be sent to the registered email address.
- Click on the password reset link and enter a new password.
- Proceed with logging in to the account using the new password.
For any concern or query regarding My AARP Medicare and its products, users may easily contact them by phone or mail. Check their contact information below:
By the Hotline:
- Call toll-free: 1-800-523-5800
- TTY users, call: 711
- Hours for visit (Monday–Friday): 7 a.m.–11 p.m. ET
- Hours for visit (Saturday): 9 a.m.–5 p.m. ET
- Box 30607
- Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0607
MyAARPMedicare is the online portal created to support the AARP Medicare, providing its members 24/7 access to their account. Members will need to login to manage their accounts and access their health records. It also allows customers to express their views regarding the products and services and being offered by the company by rating them. F
We have provided all the necessary details regarding AARP Medicare and its online portal, MyAARPMedicare. Should you have any questions regarding the AARP services, please leave a comment. We hope to hear from you.